You may prefer a one-to-one yoga class rather than a group class.
A one-to-one class is helpful if you are unsure joining a group, or have a specific area you want to work on.
Why a 1:1 class?
You may prefer a one-to-one yoga class if you are a beginner and want to improve confidence before joining a group class.
Some people prefer one-to-one tuition to help a specific issue, such as recovering from injury or back pain, or delving deeper into a particular aspect of their yoga practice.
What I can offer
It is useful to have some idea of what you want from the sessions before you invest the time, and some examples of what I can offer are outlined below:
- a bespoke yoga programme designed around your goals
- guided relaxation or meditation
- improved confidence to join a group class
- healthy back yoga / yoga for back pain
- chakra balancing yoga / lifestyle analysis
- yoga for your dosha
- yoga for specific sport eg runners, cyclists, golf etc
What to expect?
One-to one in-person classes will be held in the Meeting Room at Fleet Arts Centre in Belper.
I can also offer on-line 1:1 classes if requested (these are done via Zoom).
For in-person classes, you will need to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a bottle of water, and wear comfortable clothing you can easily move in. You will also need a face covering to comply with Covid-19 advisory guidance. Chairs are provided.
For online classes, you need to be able to position your yoga mat so I can see you during the class, both standing and sitting on your mat.
An initial session of 90 minutes will include:
- A health questionnaire (emailed to you before the session)
- Discussion of your goals for the class
- A guided short Dru Yoga Programme
- A bespoke Yoga programme emailed to you after the consultation
- A Dru yoga CD/DVD or access to pre-recorded classes which may be useful for you
- Advice on Weleda natural health products which may complement your practice
Follow up sessions of 60 minutes each can be booked to continue working with your specific goals.
Initial 90 minute consultation = £50
All 60 minute follow-up classes = £35
Online 1:1 initial consultation = £40, online follow-up class = £25
Payment by BACS or PayPal.
To find out more or book a 1:1 class, please complete the form below: