You may prefer a one-to-one yoga class rather than a group class.
A one-to-one class is helpful if you are unsure joining a group, or have a specific area you want to work on.
Why a 1:1 class?
You may prefer a one-to-one yoga class if you are a beginner and want to improve confidence before joining a group class.
Some people prefer one-to-one tuition to help a specific issue, such as recovering from injury or back pain, or delving deeper into a particular aspect of their yoga practice.
What I can offer
It is useful to have some idea of what you want from the sessions before you invest the time, and some examples of what I can offer are outlined below:
- a bespoke yoga programme designed around your goals
- guided relaxation or meditation
- improved confidence to join a group class
- healthy back yoga / yoga for back pain
- chakra balancing yoga / lifestyle analysis
- yoga for your dosha
- yoga for specific sport eg runners, cyclists, golf etc
What to expect?
One-to one in-person classes will be held at Strutts Community Centre in Belper.
I can also offer on-line 1:1 classes if requested (these are done via Zoom).
For in-person classes, you will need to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a bottle of water, and wear comfortable clothing you can easily move in. Chairs are provided.
For online classes, you need to be able to position your yoga mat so I can see you during the class, both standing and sitting on your mat.
An initial session of 90 minutes will include:
- A health questionnaire (emailed to you before the session)
- Discussion of your goals for the class
- A guided short Dru Yoga Programme
- A bespoke Yoga programme emailed to you after the consultation
- Access to pre-recorded classes which may be useful for you
Follow up sessions of 60 minutes each can be booked to continue working with your specific goals.
Initial 90 minute consultation = £45
All 60 minute follow-up classes = £35
Online 1:1 initial consultation 90 mins = £30, online 60mins follow-up class = £20
Payment by BACS or PayPal in advance.
To find out more or book a 1:1 class, please complete the form below: