Following UK Government advice, the following information about Kath’s Dru Yoga classes has been updated.
Covid-19 precautions for all in-person classes:
- Do NOT come to class if you feel unwell, have a fever, a new continuous cough or any other Covid-19 symptoms, or if you are isolating/in quarantine
- Maintain social distancing of 2m at ALL times, in reception, corridors and in the room where the class takes place.
- Class sizes have been reduced to allow for social distancing and pre-booking is therefore encouraged.
- Bring your own mat and any other equipment such as blanket, blocks, straps you normally use.
- There will be no partner work or hands-on adjustments.
- When teaching, I will stay at the front of the class and not move around.
- Wash your hands/alcohol gel frequently and before touching your face.
- Sanitise your mat after each use.
Masterclasses due to re-start in September when Fleet Arts plans to re-open.
- See ‘Classes’ tab for booking details
- Covid-19 precautions will apply to all in-person classes
Belper Leisure Centre Thursday class now running weekly 8.30-9.30pm.
- Booking via phone – 01773 825285 or in-person at Reception desk.
- Arrive class-ready, as changing rooms are not available. Aim to arrive within 5 mins of class start time, so there is time between classes for enhanced cleaning
- Follow the one-way system for arriving and leaving the centre
- Class now in large Activity Hall, with circulated fresh air
- Class numbers limited to 15, with marked spaces on floor
- Bring your own mat, cushion, blanket, blocks and any other equipment you need. MATS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY THE GYM
- Sanitiser and alcohol gel is provided
- Sanitise your mat after each class
- Wash your hands and alcohol gel before and after each class
- Bring a small scarf or hat to cover your eyes in relaxation, as the overhead lights are quite bright
Yoga at home:
- Please do look at the FREE online classes (under the classes tab or via the link below) Dru Online Studio offers many free classes on: yoga, meditation and health talks
- Pay-as-you-go live classes and workshops (with access to recordings) available on the Dru Together@Home website Dru Together@Home
- I have a wide range of Dru Yoga CDs and DVDs for sale, which I am offering for the reduced class price of £6 (CD) and £10 (DVD) and can post to you for £2.80 p&p. Contact me for payment options (Paypal or bank transfer) firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any Weleda products you can order via my Weleda webshop or contact me via email/text if you live locally and I can drop your order on your doorstep/workstep.
- Consider investing £20 for a 3 month Dru Online Studio membership or a FREE 30 day trial
Masterclass @ Home: Treat your Feet Pamper Pack
Warm and energise with the Dru Power Sequence flow , then enjoy a nourishing and relaxing Weleda foot bath and pampering. You will need a small towel and a bowl (such as a washing up bowl) for the foot bath.
Book your Masterclass@Home package and your pamper pack will be posted to you! The pack includes: a Dru Yoga Power Sequence DVD, Weleda selection of sample-sized products and instructions on how to create your own nurturing and relaxing foot spa at home.
Investment: £15. Book via link below:
Links to local yoga teachers’ online classes:
Fusion Yoga (Ripley) with Julie Simpson:
Oakwood Yoga (Hatha yoga and meditation with Philippa Wilson)
Dru Yoga with Toby Oliver
Dru Yoga with Lucy Bannister
Dru Yoga DVDs for sale: (£10 each plus £2.80 p&p)
Fitness Yoga (Warriors and Dru Power Sequence)
Feel Great Look Radiant (Inner Fire Sequence, Vitality Sequence)
Calm, Clear and Relaxed (EBR 1, Earth Sequence, Cross hemisphere alignment) relaxation)
Dru Yoga CDs for sale: (£6 each plus £2.80 p&p)
Dru Yoga for Stress Relief (EBR 1, cat, sphinx, bridge)
Health and Harmony (EBR 1, forward bend)
Total Health (EBR 2)
Awakening the Heart (EBR 3)
Energy and Flow (EBR 4, Warrior)
Clarity and Creativity (EBR 5, rotated triangle)
Dynamic Relaxation (EBR 7)
Chakra Dharanam Part 1 (meditation)
Chakra Dharanam part 2 (meditation)
Easing Back Pain
Easing Neck Pain