Kath’s Dru Yoga Online Classes
Eventbrite links for online Zoom classes until the end of August are listed below. Please click to link to book your place. Tickets are released for sale 12 days before the class.
Following booking, if this is the first time accessing a Kath’s Dru Yoga class since 2020, you will be required to complete a short electronic health form and disclaimer before you can access the class/recording, in order to comply with my insurance. If you have attended a Kath’s Dru Yoga masterclass in 2020 you will not need to complete another health form.
Investment includes access to the cloud recording of the class up to 5 days after, so if you can’t make the live session you can catch up at a time convenient to you. Class investment is £6.
Type of class – on-demand healthy back and wellbeing/recorded/live
- I will be teaching a weekly one-hour Mixed Ability General Dru Yoga Class, with focus on spine health and wellbeing. You will need to be able to get down to the floor and back up again, and have a safe space in your home to practise. Following the Dru format, the class will start with Activations and body preps to warm the body, flowing Dru Energy Block Release sequences and postures designed around a theme, and a guided relaxation to finish.
- From 15th June, the focus will be the Healthy Back Programme for a 6-week series. From 27th July, I will be teaching a six-week series of yoga for Mental Wellbeing classes. All classes suitable for beginners and mixed ability.
- Recorded classes. Booking on a ‘live’ online class includes access to the recording for up to 5 days. The link to the cloud recording then expires. A small selection of classes are available to buy as a recording, in the ‘add-on’ section of Eventbrite checkout, for example, previous Dru Dance classes, for an investment of £6.
As a special thank you to my NHS colleagues, I am offering 50% discount on Mixed ability online live and recorded classes. Contact me via your nhs.net email account and the discount code will be sent to you to use when booking an online class through Eventbrite. Alternatively, if you already have the promo code simply enter it at the Eventbrite checkout.
Email me at email@example.com
Tuesday – online Wellbeing and Healthy Back Programme tickets
Watch the following videos for a taste of a Dru class:
What do I need for a yoga class?
Please wear loose comfortable clothing you can easily move in, and bring:
- a sticky yoga mat (so you won’t slip, as yoga is practised in bare feet)
- a blanket (for kneeling and sitting poses and for relaxation)
- a bottle of water
- If you like a cushion for relaxation or blocks/straps, please bring your own to class.
Your safety is important to me. Please listen to your ‘inner teacher’ and do not do anything which you do not feel comfortable with. Modifications are given for different health conditions to help you get the most out of your practice, and you are invited to rest at any point. Please take a few minutes to watch the Dru safety video below, which includes guidance for different health conditions.